What do you want in a baby monitor in Spokane?
In the olden days, a baby monitor was quite basic. You put a a device with a built-in microphone in close contact to the crib, which transmits an audio feed to a receiver that looks like a walkie talkie. Thankfully, baby monitors now have more options. For example, many monitors now include clear HD video capability and two-way talk. You may even hook many monitors to Wi-Fi so you are able to roam wherever you want. The top baby monitors in Spokane are so sophisticated that they resemble interior surveillance systems in both functionality and expense.
Can you replace your baby monitor with a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate many of the same features, you will find quite a few parents in Spokane connecting their child’s bedroom to their overall home defense. It’s a smart approach -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will include:
● Clear video with night vision: Your security camera should include 1080p HD resolution, and infrared LED technology for reliable low-light performance.
● Two-way talk: You won’t always have to go into the room to get your child back to sleep. A comforting word might be all you need to keep them peaceful and resting.
● Sensors and alerts: While it’s possible to have your monitoring device function around the clock to watch your baby sleep, your attentiveness could diminish over time. Conversely, if your video surveillance detects unusual activity, it can be programmed to send a text alert to your smartphone. Perfect when your adventurous newborn soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet sneaks into the room.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors do not capture video footage. You can now deliver a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a beautiful sleeping baby you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging a separate device around, you can supervise your little one from your home security app. You might even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a night out.