ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Spokane & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Spokane
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Spokane?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Spokane?

In loving preparation of your baby’s room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, covered the walls with a soothing pastel, and created the ultimate diaper changing station. Now it's time to determine how you intend to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the standard baby monitor that allows you to supervise through a connected audio receiver, or you might improve your technology and utilize high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

This advanced option kind of sounds like video surveillance included in a complete home protection plan, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Spokane? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of a larger smart home

One important benefit about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Spokane is that it will work in unison with your corresponding home automation and security components. So, for example, if you see that your little one is having trouble falling asleep, you can make adjustments to your thermostat from your smartphone app to increase the room’s comfort. In addition, as they rouse for a late-night snack, you can gently raise the room's smart bulbs to indicate you’re coming. If you by chance have two or more kids in separate spaces, you can give each one a security camera and monitor the feeds in a unified cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Spokane is an important aspect of your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you just need to upgrade your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will walk you through all the possibilities and work hard to configure the right security plan for you. Just call (509) 240-8651 or complete the form on this page.