A Monitored Spokane Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that are known to cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Spokane monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Spokane?
You never want to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a Spokane flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Spokane flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Spokane Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Spokane flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when unwanted water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your camera system to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain communication with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (509) 240-8651 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.