Help Guard Your Family With An ADT-Monitored Security System In Spokane With ADT Monitoring
Get Best-In-Class Home Security Protection In Spokane, WAYour valuables include more than just your devices, TVs, and personal items. Your family pictures, children’s art projects, and family members also need protection. That’s the reason your Spokane home security system should be installed by a professional, so you’re instantly notified of a home intrusion through motion detectors, glass break sensors, or mounted security cameras. Combine that protection with equipment that detect fire, carbon monoxide, and floods and are monitored around the clock to help secure your house and loved ones. Now, your family is ready to help combat mishaps -- even when no one is home.
A Robust Suite Of Security Products That Help Provide Protection
No matter the package you decide on, your security suite works in harmony to help provide security that’s fully monitored around the clock by ADT specialists. Security equipment can include:
- Home Security: Windows and door sensors, motion detectors, keypad with high decibel alarms, interior and exterior cameras, doorbell security cameras, remote key fobs and panic buttons
- Environmental Detectors: Heat and smoke detectors, flood detectors, CO detectors, medical alert pendants
- Home Automation: Smart locks, smart thermostat, smart lights and switches, garage door sensor
- Keypad: Command security system with wireless touchpad and the mobile ADT Control app
- Signage: ADT window decals and lawn signs
Local Spokane Installation That’s Unparalleled
Fill out the form below or call to have a local specialist help you choose the products and security package that’s best for your home and family. Security installation in Spokane can be booked with your schedule in mind with next-day or same-day times available in most areas. Whether you decide on a wired or wireless system, your expert installer will confirm that all your products and back-up batteries function well and explain how to work your keypad.