Since it’s true that no two homes are alike, why purchase a security system that’s a cookie-cutter solution? You might want a basic alarm system that includes doors, windows, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security solution that includes indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Omak home security system will be better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Best Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on the security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital touchpad equipped with an incredibly loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Omak Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property When You’re Out
If you wish to see who is at your door or the cause of that noise outside, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front steps and gives you a visual on any deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs with HD quality. Or simply check on the children and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch current video and see alerts from each of your Omak surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. See your home at all times to make sure nothing is out of place - or receive 30-sec video clip alerts when your camera detects extra motion.